Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Turkish Rapist Raped British Model and left her pregnant.

'My Turkish lover left me pregnant and heartbroken': British model reveals how her holiday romance went horribly wrong when she found out her 'fiance' was ALREADY married

  • Sophie was 19 when she met barman Sabri, then 24 in Altinkum in 2011
  • Pair began relationship, but Sabri became increasingly controlling 
  • Asked Sophie to stop modelling, drinking and wearing revealing clothes
  • In 2013 Sabri suggested they try for a baby and 3 weeks later Sophie discovered she was pregnant
  • Sabri suddenly ceased all contact and his family told Sophie he was already married
  • Distraught Sophie tragically miscarried after four months
  • Now wants to warn other girls about holiday romances  

A model has issued a stark warning to women tempted by holiday romances.
She ditched her career in readiness to become the perfect traditional wife to her Turkish lover, but later discovered he already had one.
Sophie Birch, 21 of Oldham, gave up photo shoots and catwalk shows when her partner whom she met on holiday branded her work ‘ disrespectful.’
Sophie Birch of Manchester fell pregnant by her Turkish lover Sabri Tasken before finding out that he already had a wife
Sophie Birch of Manchester fell pregnant by her Turkish lover Sabri Tasken before finding out that he already had a wife
Sophie was 19 when she met barman Sabri, then 24 in Altinkum in 2011
Sophie in Turkey with her lover Tasken before she was pregnant.
Sophie was only 19 when she met barman Sabri, then 24, in Altinkum in 2011
And when 26-year-old Sabri said he wanted to marry her, smitten Sophie agreed to start wearing frumpy long dresses to please him. 
 
The couple, who got together in 2011 when Sophie was 19, decided to start a family together and Sophie had been pregnant for ten weeks gone when she discovered her partner already had a wife.
Tragically she miscarried shortly after, blaming the shock.
Sophie said: ‘I’m telling my story because I want other women to be wary. I thought it would never happen to me.
‘I knew Turkish men had a bad reputation but I had known Sabri for years and was sure he was different. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case.
‘I feel like a fool but I’m happy again now and hope others can learn by my mistake.’
Sophie, pictured at home with the positive pregnancy test, tried for a baby at Sabri's suggestion, only to be told my his family that he already had a wife
Sophie, pictured at home with the positive pregnancy test, tried for a baby at Sabri's suggestion, only to be told my his family that he already had a wife
Sophie clicked with barman Sabri Tasken, then 24 in Altinkum in 2011.
She had already known him as a family friend for three years as her uncle owned a nearby holiday apartment.
Sophie says: ‘Because he had been a friend of the family for so long my guard was down. We all thought we could trust him.’
‘In fact I thought the women having holiday romances with the locals were being daft. I would never have agreed to go out with Sabri if I hadn’t known him so long.’
At first he was the perfect gentleman and the couple spent hours talking on Skype while they were apart.
Sophie was working hard to forge a career as a model and supplementing her earnings at a supermarket.
But Sabri soon made it clear that he wanted her to stop modeling.
She explains: ‘He started to go quiet when I spoke about shoots I’d been doing. I was shocked because he’d known me for three years and during all that time I’d made no secret of my modeling.
‘He said it was disrespectful to pose for other men now we were a couple.’
At first she refused to quit but Sabri made it clear there was no future unless she did.
Sophie says: ‘I was young and in love and thought I had met the man I would spend my life with. I was reluctant but I knew all relationships come with some sacrifice.
‘If it was going to work I had to respect the fact that our cultures were very different and my career was a problem.’
She quit photo shoots and instead took on more hours at the supermarket. But it wasn’t long before he was making more demands.
the couple spent hours talking on Skype while they were apart
Having known Sabri previously through her uncle, Sophie let her guard down
Having known Sabri previously through her uncle, Sophie let her guard down and the two would spend hours talking on Skype while they were apart 
‘He was unhappy about me going out drinking. He didn’t approve of my Western friends. He said I needed to pay more respect to the Turkish culture for us to be together.’
During one visit he also asked her to stop drinking. She says: ‘I wasn’t big drinker anyway so when I could see how much it meant to him I agreed.’
Next he suggested she also stop wearing revealing clothes like shorts, dresses and vest tops.
Sophie said: ‘I thought he was joking because he’d known me for so long but he pointed out some leggings and long tops and said I’d look much better dressed in them.’
Sabri soon became controlling over Sophie, asking her to stop drinking and spending time with her Western friends (pictured with Sophie on a night out) as well as end her modelling career
Sabri soon became controlling over Sophie, asking her to stop drinking and spending time with her Western friends (pictured with Sophie on a night out) as well as end her modelling career
When she flew back to visit in May 2013 he even wrapped a scarf around her head to make her look more like a local women.
Sophie said: ‘He was so pleased he even took a photo saying it really suited me.’
Months later on her 21st birthday in October 2013 Sophie flew back to Turkey.
Sabri had arranged a hotel suite and surprised her by suggesting they try for a baby.
She says: ‘ It felt like all the sacrifices I had made for the relationship were worth it because we were going to get out happy ending.
‘I was in love and now we decided to have a baby. It seemed perfect.’
Weeks later she learned she was pregnant and initially Sabri seemed delighted.
But days later he disappeared from Facebook and stopped answering calls and emails.
Sophie Birch of Manchester
When Sabri ended all contact, a worried Sophie began contacting his family, only to be told to leave Sabri alone because he was already married
When Sabri ended all contact, a worried Sophie began contacting his family, only to be told to leave Sabri alone because he was already married
She says: ‘ I was frantic with worry. My first thought was that he had been hurt.’
So with that in mind she started contacting family members for answers. What she didn’t expect was a reply telling her to leave Sabri alone because he was already married.
Sophie says: ‘I was so shocked I could not speak. I just stared at the screen thinking it must be a mistake. I thought I had known everything about him.
After that all contact ended but Sophie still treasured the idea of becoming a mother.
But tragically she miscarried four months into the pregnancy blaming the stress.
Six months on Sophie is positive about moving forward, but cruel Sabri admitted he had no intention of marrying her.
He said: ‘Sophie was a holiday romance. She knew I would never marry an English girl. Our cultures are too different.
‘It would not work and I told her that from day one. I never loved her. I used to like her but not now.’


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2653975/My-Turkish-love-rat-left-pregnant-heartbroken-A-models-tale-holiday-romance-gone-horribly-wrong.html#ixzz34O9afr22
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment